Wednesday, August 8, 2007

3 Days till India...

Terrified? Anxious? Nervous? Excited? In wonder? Yes, those aText Colorre all feelings that I can't help but feel 3 days before I leave for India. I just don't know what to expect. Anyway, I thought I'd share my itinerary:

Theme of Mission: Teaching/Happy Hearts/FSL
Starting Dates:
13th-26th August 2007
Place:
Bangalore, India

Saturday, August 11th:
Leave for India 3pm McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas
Arrive in Denver, CO 6pm
Depart Denver, 8:15pm
Arrive Heathrow International Airport, London 12:10pm (on Sunday)
Depart Heathrow 2:05pm
Arrive Bangalore 4:30am (Monday)

Monday August 13th
Meet at the specified Meeting Point: 11:00 am at the Shivaji Nagar Bus Station (Platform A1)

Monday August 27th
Depart Bangalore 6:30am
Arrive London, Heathrow 12:35pm
Depart Heathrow 3:45pm
Arrive Denver, CO 6:25pm
Depart Denver 8:45pm
Arrive Las Vegas 9:38pm (on Monday. Going back in time is kinda trippy)

Seriously, please pray for me that my flight plans go on schedule. All I need is to be stuck somewhere again for 8+ hours like I was when I went to Thailand and when I went to Washington this past weekend. Anyway, I have to get back to studying. All I have left to do before I leave is study for my Chem final on Friday. I can't believe that this summer has gone by so fast!

0 comments: