Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bangalore, India; Day eleven

It's 9:30pm and I'm actually feeling a little bit sad. Everyone in my group is parting off. My accomplice in crime Celeste just left to board a train to Hampi. How sad. We have lived, ate, worked, and shopped together for the past two weeks. I really got to know all of them, as far as knowing who always comes to breakfast last, who drinks coffee, who does not....that sort of stuff.

Here is me and Celeste when we went to an Indian night club last night.


Shreela and I when we went to an Indian wedding today.


Eww, I guess I don't like coconut water!


This is my team leader, Veronica, and I.


The group photo before we went to the Hindu wedding.


So tomorrow I hop on a plane to New Delhi. Hooray for a new city, two weeks in Bangalore is enough.

0 comments: