Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lima, Peru; Paragliding

Hola! Today I didn´t wake up till noon. Candice and I went out last night with some people from the hostel. We managed to stay out till 4am on a Monday in Lima where normally everything shuts down early. We went to a nightclub where they played everything from House music to songs from Dirty Dancing. Very interesting choices of musica, lol. Anyways, it was dead and us and the other 5 people who came out managed to be the life of the dance floor.


I was so exhausted, I managed to sleep though the hair dryer and all the commotion made from the other girls in our dorm room, including their converse shoes hitting the wooden floor making our bunk bed rattle.


Candice and I started the day sharing a cab to Central Lima. (Sorry more pictures later, camera died while trying to upload.)

We took a walk down to the coast line after central Lima.

Lover´s Park



Somehow I got talked into jumping off a cliff.
I´m hanging on tight...
Haha, she has no idea that I´m scared shitless.
Me.
Candice.


Our victory pose.

Okay, okay so it wasn´t that bad. Just really cold. The view was awesome and I lived to tell about it.
Off to Cusco tomorrow. Ciao!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha you girls look like you are making the most out of the trip. Glad to see.....