Sunday, April 4, 2010

Osaka Castle/Cherry Blossom Season 2010

Everyday that I've been here, I walk around asking the same questions: "What in the hell are they doing/eating/wearing?".  Today I went to Osaka Castle expecting it to be a sightseeing adventure, but it turned out to be a people watching adventure.  The Osaka Castle park was filled with cherry blossom viewers.  Turns out I didn't even go inside the castle because the line to get in was a mile long and I was having more fun watching all the festivities on the Castle grounds.  I took so many photos, and for the first time, I will be posting a video in my blog because the one I have will make you laugh.


This is Osaka Castle as I viewed it from below.

 

Girls lined the sidewalks selling photos of their favorite pop stars I'm guessing.  You can buy a fan with a photo of your pop idol on it. 









These dogs were so ADORABLE!  I couldn't help myself and snapped about 2 dozen photos of them.  Mind you the communication block, I believe they were having a Chihuahua gathering.   There were about 25 of them all dressed up and some had their toes painted. (Lol.)  







Last one I promise....LOL!

This is one of those things that you have to laugh out loud at.  A guy was walking around with his dog in this cart.  He controlled the cart by remote control.  In the back of the dog, there were two live birds chilling on the pole.  
 
Of course I had to put some food pictures up, because as always there were food vendors selling all kinds of things to put in your belly.


 

0 comments: